Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Il Sorrento Bello...ma Capri Sono Innamorato di

Sorrento pretty but Capri I'm in love with...and that's the truth! I'm keeping this post short as I would rather just share with you the beautiful imagery as I've been posting some onto Instagram & Facebook. There's something about the Mediterranean that's hard to really describe unless you are there and hopefully the images will do it justice. It's also in the air you breathe, the aroma of olives, lemons, oranges, fragrant flowers captures the air. If I could just bottle it up, it would be something to treasure...now that has me thinking! I didn't get to visit all the towns along the Amalfi coast which gives me more reason to come back and do it again, but I was captivated by these two towns, especially Capri. Here are some of the pics from these past two days...enjoy!
Town of Sorrento

Piazza Tasso - Sorrento
Overlooking Sorrento  
Picturesque view of Sorrento

Here are some beautiful pictures of Capri...as I said you have to imagine the smells and let the photos take you to this beautiful, enchanted place...
Entering the Island...Marina Grande
Heading up the funicular...what a view!
Breathtaking...on top of Mount Solaro
Town of Capri
Shop...Shop...Shop!

Floral Gardens


Green Grotto 
Lighthouse from Capri Island
Italy has been amazing and I thank you for following me on this journey...I will post my final recap of key learnings from this trip once I get back to NYC...want to settle into my thoughts on the flight over. Going to bed...have an early morning! Arrivederci Italia!

No comments:

Post a Comment